9.09.2009

Turning Japanese.

Today I visited my lovely sister in Joplin to make sushi. It was an interesting experience, but a very fun one. Our soundtrack featured Turning Japanese of course. And we took plenty of politically incorrect pictures. Jill's going to be embarrassed I'm putting them on here. We went to Walmart, bought some orange rolls, and I ate like four due to lack of dinner in my belly. We took some silly pictures. I love having her close. I missed my sister.

P.S. School is good. I study sometimes.


Oh, sister.
John McCain came on tv. Jill said "YOOO JOHN!" right when I took the picture. Apparently I look disgusted when I see John McCain..
Teenage Angst!

1 comment:

  1. Your Momma has a happy heart! Thanks for sharing your pictures. I love, that you love, having your sister close. Your John McCain face is funny.

    ReplyDelete