9.30.2009

These are a few of my favorite things.

About being home that is.

Best fran.
Hilarious near death experiences with my sister.
My momma hen.
Bella Boo.
Noli Bear pretending she's a person. And people treating her like a person.
My record player. Chai woodwick candle! My whale sheets.

My favorite things in Springfield recently: Fall time, my new programmable coffee maker, getting a kick ass grade on my first math test, snuggle time, Halloween costume shopping, cute little 24 hour coffee shops, the most precious indie movie theater ever, getting to wear my new Ugg Cardy boots, pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks, and the fact that my best friends are coming to see me in two days! Ah!



2 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing so well,Emily. Miss your sweet little hugs and smiles.
    I love you,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog post, love your favorite's.
    Also love that I'm one of them. Also never dye your hair black, not a good look!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete