9.13.2009

Sleepy Sunday!

Today I did laundry. Laundry in Hammons Hall takes about twelve hours. Not only do you have to wait at least thirty minutes for a dryer to open up, the dryers are so old school they take about two hours to dry your clothes. I made some nice friends. Josh had quite a time trying to put my duvet cover back on my duvet. He decided he wants to be a duvet cover for Halloween.
Josh, Josh's roommate, Brad, and I went to Chipotle for free burritos! I was so full! One of Amy's friends let us steal his HBO, so I got to watch the season finale of True Blood, it was incredible. As you can tell I've had such an eventful weekend. Not.


Full belly!

2 comments:

  1. So I guess Josh is not as efficient as I am at putting the duvet cover back on? It looks as though he is a lot more entertaining! I hope you are feeling better, glad you got to watch True Blood.
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You buckle up your flea market finds! You weirdo. It shouldn't surprise me, you used to buckle in your stuffed animals too.

    ReplyDelete