9.06.2009

Home.

I drove back to the 816 on Friday with Josh. We listened to old cds we made for each other. Josh knows every word to a DMX song, and it's hilarious. Then I got to see my Anna Bear! We had to park super far away, but we saw Weezer and Blink 182! It was everything I ever hoped and dreamed. And I still think Rivers Cuomo is the cutest man ever. He's just so little and precious!
Yesterday I went shopping with my daddy in Lawrence. We ate at a cute little Mexican restaurant. And we went to Love Garden, a record store. I found Regina Spektor and Common. I was happy.
We went to an antique store and I dug and dug and dug for some Tom Petty, but no such luck. I did get Elton John's greatist hits, which I already have, but it's all gross and won't play. Nothing is as gratifying as digging through piles and piles of ridiculous album artwork just to find something worth while. I love it.
My dad is so cool. On a boring Saturday afternoon he suggests going to Lawrence, which he knows I love. He listens to good music and quizzes me on classic rock. He laughs at my jokes. Except for when we jaywalked I said, "Rock Chalk Jaywalk!" He did not laugh. I love being home.




1 comment:

  1. I love your new flikr pics, our dogs are so cute. Have a good Tuesday(that feels like a Monday) Love you, Momma

    ReplyDelete