9.03.2009

Thirsty Thursday.

I'm not really thirsty today. Especially for what everyone else in college is thirsty for. But apparently it's a really big deal and I was mocked for never hearing the term "Thirsty Thursday" before. Today was very relaxing. I've been in a horrible mood all week unfortunately. I dyed my hair today (see picture). We also discovered someone on our floor has swine flu. Katie called me and said "WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" She also texted me telling me to wash my hands and "stay safe champ!" I'm gonna go get a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, because it only comes once a year, and it's my favorite. And it will make me feel better.






2 comments:

  1. Cute hair, darker than I thought from the phone message. I like it. Momma is proud you were thirsty for a latte on a Thursday instead of something else. I can't wait for you to be here! Even if I don't get to see you much :(.
    Drive careful, See you soon,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. WASH YOUR HANDS, WASH YOUR HANDS!!! Katie is a pretty smart girl.
    Glad you are home, probably won't see you, but at least I will know you are close.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete